Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back to School

If Chloe or Liz reads this, HI!

Lol

Anyway, I have been back at school for nearly a complete fortnight, and have not written a single word of my story I started in the holidays :( and I was quite bored last night, I guess I didn't think of writing it...

But I had to write a short story for English. That was fun. I killed off the main character, then realised that I was about 400 words over the 500 word limit, so I had to cut that bit out ~ haha. Ah well. I've never had such an editing-out task before... Very hard to choose what has to go.

I hope to be posting it, and the alternative ending on my site elizabethdanara.mysite.com soon.

Also, drawing-wise, we've finally been doing pencil drawings in art class, so I can finally actually feel good at art :D I need to find darker pencils... anyone know what that spray stuff is called for drawings so they don't smudge??

1 comment:

  1. Sharon!!! Hello to you too!!! I had the same experience with the short story, except i went for the approach of making the margins and font smaller... anyway, cool blog :D or XD as you tend to do it :P. Have you checked out tumblr?

    ReplyDelete