Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Europe

Wow!!! I have just spent a wonderful holidays touring Italy, France and England with my school.

My trip to the Palace of Versaille in France was perhaps ruined a little by an exhibition by the Japanese artist Takashi Murakami who decided to put his models in an out-of-place environment - an interesting idea that would normally interest me, but when you're trying to get photos of fabulous ancient rooms, it's just downright annoying.

An interesting story to tell however, and worth putting on this blog about creativity, especially since Japanese art is an area of interest for me.

I saw some pretty spectacular colours. Here's some artwork I saw in the Vatican in Italy that amazed me with its vibrancy:


Well it looked cool in real life, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! Can't wait to catch up at the end of the week and hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete