Monday, March 26, 2012

Vintage Hairstyles

So I have had incredible fun in the last week getting into the mood of VINTAGE. I don't know where it came from, but all of a sudden I am obsessed with anything and everything vintage!

I watched numerous youtube tutorials until I managed to find one that showed me how to do this:



I am absolutely in love with this style. For further information on how to achieve this, go to this youtube video.

Meanwhile, today I have reverted back to a vintage hairstyle I have not tried in a while:
RAG CURLING!


For more detail, see Vixen Vintage

I slept on it (quite an uncomfortable experience) and this is how it turned out this morning when untied:
 

Far better results than the previous two times I have attempted this! Then again, I have never slept in it. It is important for it to completely dry (even after a night it was still a little damp).

My final look:


3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I like both the up and down styles. The vintage look suits you :) You just need some short lace gloves to complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! You look great! I especially love the first image - is this a 1940s look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, you look lovely. Wish i had more hair to work with... Looking forward to seeing you this easter!

    ReplyDelete