Saturday, August 8, 2009

Slow progression

I actually had the chance to sit down and write some more recently. I was so proud of myself! But just when I was getting back into the swing of writing, our computer decides it hates us again and won't let us access any internet or documents. So I can't write any more... or continue any of my 3 assignments due next week!!!! So I have to revert back to using Dad's laptop AGAIN.

I'm in the process of writing a short-ish story based on some ideas I got from the Japanese mini-series called Princess Tutu which I was watching recently. The idea of charcters being inside a story, and finding a way out of it into reality. Pretty random... anyway...

I'm STILL editing my Emeralds in the Tower story that's going on www.elizabethdanara.mysite.com though. It's a very long process. I need to start advertising that soon... I made a whole load of advertisements for it :D

I've been watching a musical on youtube recently called "A Very Potter Musical". It is extreamly funny in some parts, and just stupid and dumb in others, so if I keep watching for a while I'm bound to come across a good bit that makes it worth watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment