Friday, September 18, 2009

Completed Story

Just now I have completed another of my stories. It was one I feared might be neglected, but recently I've been working on it heaps, and I just wrote a bit more and I was like "that's enough for today" and then I was like "oh... did I just finish that?!??" and i had!! I hadn't really thought about it, but that's the 6th book I have now completed!

... Yay!!!!!

In the end though, like so many of my other ones, my views changed as I wrote it. At first I thought this would be a great one to show my friends, but by the end I think I used the words "soul" and "magic" far too much for my liking.

That's a terrible thing that's happened to my writing in the last year or so. I have made a dramatic turn from including overfilling details of magic-casters, to now writing warning to readers never to ever even consider such things. I can now hardly face up to having written my Doria triligy, cause I used the word "spirit" so much in it. I just worry how some people might take it...

So anyway, I've thought recently that I might take another shot at trying to find a publishing company that might consider my stuff. Dunno whether I'd send this one (I'm quite fond of this one actually! Despite the "soul" characters written about all the time) or my Doria triligy... hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment